Obukedo is a local term in Uganda for banana leaf. These are dried, coiled, and bound to each other using raffia, which comes from the raffia palm that grows near the beautiful shores of Lake Victoria. Both of these are natural, renewable, and abundant resources.
These handwoven coasters are a great way to introduce color and bring artisan crafts into your home!
- Imported from Uganda
- Uniquely and traditionally hand-woven by local women
- Material | raffia and recycled plastic
- Size | (all coasters varies between) 4" - 5” dia. and the storage basket is 5.5" dia. x 2” deep
- Color | brown, white, natural
- Set of 6
- Product is made from all natural fibers
Lead time, return policy, care instructions, and more FAQ